7 Days To Die - Currently in Alpha
7 Days to Die is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game that is a unique mash up of First Person Shooter, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games combining combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth.
Now The "Official" Reddit Server (Server #1) - The Walking Reddits
Our server sports a "The Walking Dead" theme and modifications to the game to instill a sense of realism.
SERVER SUPPORTERS - We <3 You! :)
- Jezz & Kel
- Arik De Frasia
- Old Gregg
- Anonymous Donors
Admins - Couldn't do it without you guys! THANKS!
- Chaos (all the variations)
Configuration / Mods
- Many Custom Recipes
- Enemy Damage Given and Received is set to maximum.
- Zombie damage against blocks has been reduced.
- Zombie's always walk.
- Overall Day length is 60 minutes, Night percentage is 30.
- Loot respawning is set to refresh about 4 times a IRL day.
- Loot spawning is 100%
- World Is Random Gen
- PvE ONLY - Destruction / Theft / Murder / Cheating - Instant Perma-Ban. We can and WILL ban you, even if you're offline. Bans will be submitted to the GBL. We'd rather not though, so play nice. :D
- No duping, super-stacking, cheating, racism, sexism, slurs, etc. Violators will be banned.
- We have Goodies! enabled. 1 allowed every 5 minutes.
- Drop on Death = Belt Only
- Server managed by the FrontRunnerTek Server Manager.
As such, it is protected by the Global Ban List, so play nice.
We also have Player Mapping / Tracking and Chatlogs, to resolve any potential issues between users (though we have a GREAT group of players.) :)
If you're interested in joining our server, hop over to the 7 Days To Die subreddit and check out the info in the sidebar.
Hope to see you in the game! :)
Restarts and Wipes!
We also restart the server a few times a day. There will be a notice in the Game's Chatbox with a 2 minute warning and 1.5 minute countdown to 0. Clear your crafting grid and get somewhere safe. :) The server only takes a couple of seconds to restart and you can log right back in.
Server Wipes! We only wipe if the Fun Pimps release an update that changes / adds world asset files that typically cause bugs in the world (black blocks, non-stop console errors, etc). Since most clients update automatically, our process will be as follows:
- Players and Server are updated to latest patch. Server will be configured with TWD Mods and Recipes
- Players will log onto the server and stuff their bags / belt with items they'd like to carry over to the new world
- Players will log out, and the server will be shutdown and the existing world wiped
- Players will log back onto the server and all should be good. IF we encounter any issues with the player files, we MAY need to wipe player files as well, which will require an additional server restart
This site / webapp was designed for MineCraft, but will work in principle for our layouts.
The Custom 7 Days To Die Server Manager has moved to it's own page